Sunday 29 July 2012

FAREWELL LOVED ONE

Farewell loved one, farewell to you
Moment to depart, moment of truth
I wish leaving hands and waving was easy
I wish your eyes would water, in this night so breezy.
We thought we could be together as one
But destiny knew which way to turn
Knowing nothing, doing all
Has brought this hour.. for us to fall

Be it life, call it end
Let the fate take its turn wherever it bends
The footsteps of your presence are now the silence of your absence.
Where did you go? Which way did you take?
All seems blur to me.
But with pray and hope and confidence
I am now no longer weak.

The above lines are dedicated to a young, soft spoken and smart soul. He dreamed just as others did. He was sensitive and emotional making others sorrow’s his own. He helped the ones who needed help and also the ones who made use of him.

He did glory to god. His service to mankind was great. In all his works he got pleasure, fulfilling all his duties he earned success.

Until one day he closed his eyes and never woke up again. Friends, teachers, parents and others did not know what went wrong. Some said his time had come to leave and become a flower of Eden... Some said god takes the loveliest and keeps the rest to dwell on earth. How fair is it I ask thou art today, for him to go who didn’t want to, If I don’t get an answer lord, I will wait till the day I meet him.

Paul Avijit Mondal
12COM6520

1 comment:

  1. Nicely written Paul.

    Again grammatical issues which need to be taken care of and a picture.

    ReplyDelete